Wednesday, October 8, 2008


Lobotomy Bunneh checked my mail this morning on my way out the door, and look what was waiting for us! I hadn't expected these to come in for another week or two! What a surprise! Yes, they are infact... DANI LEE EVANS TRADING CARDS!...


Mia has collected them all!
Wait, no. These cards are actually awesome little postcards meant to advertise this very blog! Decorated with a lovely reproduction of a four foot tall painting, one would wonder why I didn't simply make a smaller image and save myself the trouble. It's a long and laborious story, and maybe Lobotomy Bunneh will tell you some day.

8 comments:

jamie peeps said...

I need a trading card!!!!!!
where do I get one????

Anonymous said...

I have one, and I lovez it!

Dani Lee Evans said...

Hahaha! You guys are great. :D

Jamie, there is a stack of them on my studio desk if you're ever in there, just grab a couple. <3

Anonymous said...

XD OMG, you kitten is so cute!

Dani Lee Evans said...

:D Thank you Rytearik! :D She is a little hell raiser tho.
Thanks for visiting my blog, too!

Rossco said...

Hey hey.
You're art is really cool, go the Bunneh!!

Rossco

Justin P Drew said...

How about dropping by SMCC with one so I can feel important?

Dani Lee Evans said...

I sent Justin to school with several of them to leave in the art department, but they are still sitting in his back pack probably getting all deformed.... remind him to give you one next class? :D