Friday, October 3, 2008

Redundancy

Today in our Senior Seminar class, we learned how to make blogs! As you can imagine, I was rather bored.


Here is a picture of a work in progress piece I am doing just for the sake of doing something because I want to do it and no one can tell me how they want it to look. (Ouch! Jaded, a little?)
You can see my tiny kitten in the lower left, helping me with my work. She is such a little doll!

It isn't a new theme of mine to be so frustrated with the art school world. In fact, 90% of the time I'm battling over some inner dialog about what is pissing me off the most at any given moment. Sometimes I just get so upset over the things that are said. I mean, c'mon professors; would it kill you to compliment us once in a while? I feel like we are always bombarded with what we should be doing different, never what is good enough to hold on to. Well, that's my two cents on that.

Lobotomy Bunneh's 24 Hour Comics advert got a makeover, but you don't get an update picture. I apologize.

2 comments:

Amie said...

lady, i hear you.

it's amie. by the way. <3

Dani Lee Evans said...

i love you dani lee evans your biggest fan.... your mother